The path is clear for disinfection
Enabling new solutions with new technology. CrayoNano is now bringing to market its technology for disinfection.
Our first product is a radically efficient UVC LED. Vital components for the fast growing markets for disinfection.
Form factor and performance are made for ideal integration and easy plug-in handling.
CrayoLED® UVC LEDs made for disinfection.
CrayoNano’s novel technology aims to enable our customer’s solutions through quality and reliable products.
Our first product, the CrayoLED, is a market and application ready UVC LED. Propelling operational excellence in a pioneering fab-agile business model, unseen in the LED industry.
Creating the path for the next generation semiconductor solutions with CrayoNano’s patented and proprietary nanotechnology.
- LED package size 3.5 × 3.5 mm
- Wavelength 275 nm
- Typical driving current 350 mA
- Maximum driving current 700 mA
- Typical radiometric output power 70 mW
- Maximum forward voltage 6V
- Typical values at 350mA, Ta = 25 degrees Celsius